Hexi Rainbow Lavender Fog Necklace - Children's Chewable Jewelry
With Children's Chewable Jewelry, you no longer have to worry about what your little one is putting into their mouth. You can rest easy knowing that the Hexi Rainbow Necklace is made of beech wood and bpa free silicone beads. Your baby will be accessorized in style and be comforted from any teething discomfort whenever they need.
Your little one will be occupied and satisfied with the Hexi Rainbow Necklace. Children's chewable jewelry is the answer to all of your babies teething needs. Four polygon shaped beech wood beads sit at the center of the necklace. Circular bpa free silicone beads surround the larger polygon beech wood beads which gives a pop of color and difference in texture for baby to chew and teeth on. We all know that teething babies will grab anything that is in arm reach and put into their mouths. Children's chewable jewelry is the perfect solution to keep your baby stimulated and soothe the pain that can go along with the teething process. With nickel allergies, the side effects of toxic metals like lead, and small chokable jewelry parts, there are more than a few downsides to babies playing with everyday jewelry. The Hexi Rainbow Necklace is not only safe, but super durable. Choose between two different pleasing color palettes that will fit any fashion. We just know that this children's chewable jewelry will be a hit among baby and parents alike!
Three Hearts is passionate about making functional and safe items for the modern parent and baby. Our products are always made with 100% certified food grade, non-toxic silicone (BPA, cadmium, phthalates, PVC and lead free). We also use untreated beech wood in all of our creations. Each and every piece is handmade with love and care.
Silicone does not support the growth of bacteria or mold, so you can be rest assured that there are no nasty germs. All of our products are able to be cleaned easily in warm soapy water.
This item should only be used with adult supervision. Small parts may pose a choking hazard. Made for 9+ months.